December 25, 2020

Silke sweater is ready for use

 

For the last week time I have been very focused on finishing the knitting of the Silke sweater, as I really would like to start to knit my very first Christmas sweater ! 

I decided to knit a version with shorter arms, so I can use this sweater both during both the cold as well as warmer season. As yarn for this Silke sweater I have used the yarn Önling Yarn No 12  (mixture of 55% wool & 45% cotton). This gives a very light sweater, which I am enjoying to wear today. I will for sure use this knit pattern again to knit another version in a different yarn combination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...