Christmas is getting closer, and so are the guests, which I have invited for Christmas evening coffee, so I need to make some more marzipan sweet treats. This time I am using an recipe from a special Christmas feature from the weekly magazine "Søndag".
Marzipan with liquorice and orange: - 16 pieces
- 2 organic oranges - only the zest
- 200 g marzipan
- 1½ teaspoon liquorice powder
- 20 g unsalted pistachio kernels - medium chopped
- 125 g white chocolate
- Knead the marzipan, orange zest and liquorice powder together.
- Shape the marzipan in a thin roll, which is cut into 16 pieces.
- Store the marzipan pieces cold for 2-4 hours.
- Temper the white chocolate.
- Cover the marzipan pieces in the melted white chocolate.
- Sprinkle the marzipan pieces with chopped pistachio.
- Lets the chocolate dry, before the liquorice-orange marzipan sweet treat is stored in air tight containers for later use.