The final sweet treat for the Christmas of 2016, which time is form white chocolate - lemon curd truffle coated in white chocolate. So if we do not get a White Christmas, when I can at least serve White Christmas marzipan sweets.
I have found this recipe in the magazine "Isabellas" (issue 06/2016), and I have made no modification to it.
White chocolate truffle with lemon curd: -approx 25 pieces
- ½ dl dairy whipping cream
- 200 g white chocolate
- 200 g almond flour
- ½ dl lemon curd
- 400 g white chocolate
- decoration viols
- Heat up the dairy whipping cream.
- Chopped the white chocolate (200 g), add it to a mixing bowl.
- Pour the cream over the white chocolate.
- Place the mixing bowl in a water bath.
- Stir until the white chocolate in melted.
- Add into the almond flour and lemon curd.
- Stir everything together.
- Place this chocolate mass cold inthe refrigerator for 2-3 hours or night over.
- Use two tea spoons to form the truffle mass into ball shape. You can use your hands for the last finishing touch.
- Temper the white chocolate.
- Cover the truffle mass in the melted white chocolate, one piece by the time,so the truffle mass does not melt in the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle the truffle balls with decoration viols.
- Lets the chocolate dry, before the truffle is stored in air tight containers in the refrigerator for later use.