It is time to make some "konfekt" sweet treat with marzipan as main/important ingredient. The flavouring part is cherry, which is another traditional fruit in connection with Danish Christmas. I have been used sweet pickled cherries from Sellenberg, which I brought at the Christmas fair at CLAY.
Marzipan with cherry: - approx 30 pieces
- 3 tablespoons of sweet pickled cherry
- 300 g marzipan
- 150-175 g dark chocolate
- 40 g freeze-dried raspberry
- Add the marzipan and sweet pickled to a mixing bowl, where you knead it together.
- Divide the marzipan mass into 30 pieces, which is rolled into ball shape.
- Store the marzipan balls cold for 3-4 hours or night over in the refrigerator.
- Temper the dark chocolate.
- Cover the marzipan balls in dark chocolate.
- Drizzle freeze-dried raspberry on to the dark chocolate.
- Lets the chocolate dry, before the cherry marzipan sweet treat is stored in air tight containers for later use.