I am a hugh fan of the combination of avocado and scrimps, so I am always very pleased, when I find an avocado in my weekly vegetable box. The avocados, which I get from Aarstiderne are always just perfect riped and still have a long time frame, before they are over riped.
This salad is just very, very nice to make within 5 minutes. And it provides me with a tasteful lunch during the week-end.
Ingredients: serves 1
- salad or a mix a small salad leafs
- ½ red/green/yellow pepper fruit
- 4-6 small tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 100 g scrimps
- fresh dill
- lemon juice
- Add the salad to the bottom of the soup plate
- Cut the pepper fruit and tomatoes into smaller pieces - add it to the soup plate
- Remove the stone of the avocado and cut the avocado into smaller pieces - add it to the soup plate
- Add the scrimps into the soup plate
- Add fresh dill - sprinkle with lemon juice and pepper
- Serve together with bread