Apparently these marzipan orange cakes should be able to be stored for one month !!!! I assume this should be possible, if you can keep your hands and mouth away from them.
Wonder how these cakes would taste, if you would add ½-1 teaspoon orange flower extract ?
Marzipan orange cakes - 40 pieces
- 500 g marzipan
- 225 icing sugar
- 1 egg white
- peel from organic orange
- 2 tablespoon orange juice
- 40 hazelnuts
- Heat the oven to 200'C
- Knead all the ingredients together with your hands.
- Use teaspoons for placing the marzipan mass on baking paper as small tops. I never use silicone baking paper, when I am baking marzipan, as it quiet tricky to get the marzipan off after baking.
- Place a hazelnut kernel in each marzipan top.
- Bake in the middle of the oven at 200'C for 10 minutes.