October 16, 2011

New tea for my tea cup 13


I have already been using this Rose tea from Løv from my last tea shopping in Paris. It is a black tea with rose flavour and rose petals. It has a perfect balance between the black tea and delicate rose taste.

You already get in a good mood at the moment, when you open the lid on the tin and your nose notice the fantastic rose flavour. This is loved, when the wonderful taste of the tea in your tea cup. So I have fallen in love with this tea, which has become a very popular guest in my tea cup. I can only recommend you to try this tea, if you like flower taste



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...