Amazing Summer day here the first day in October month :-)
I have spend the day rowing 27 km on the fjord in completely still water in shorts, T-shirt and bare feets. I am really enjoying these Indian Summer days, where you have not need for wearing stockings and long sleeves. After rowing I have spend some time in my front garden removing unwanted "guests". Tomorrow it will be the rest of the garden, which will get some tender, love and care :-)
UPDATE 13 September 2015:
This dish is being forward for the monthly blogging event Tea Time Treats having the theme of One Pot Tea Time Suppers. Tea Time Treast is managed by Karen from Lavender and Lovage and Jane from The Hedge Combers.
- 6-8 sausages
- 750 g potatoes - boiled
- 25 g butter
- 2 onions - minced
- 1 cloves of garlic - minced
- 2 teaspoons rose paprika
- 3 tablespoons tomato concentrate
- 2 dl milk
- 1/4 teaspoon balsamico
- Boiled the potatoes
- Minced the onions and cloves of garlic
- Cut the sausages into smaller pieces.
- Cut the boiled potatoes into smaller pieces
- Melt the butter into a larger cooking pot
- Saute the onion and garlic in the butter, until they are clear
- Add the sausages and paprika and saute them as well. Reduce the heat.
- Add the potatoes pieces, tomato concentrate and milk.
- Season with salt, pepper and balsamico.
- Cook for 5 minutes
- Decorate with chives in connection with serving.