October 12, 2011

Interesting talk about how to improve your daily way of eating


This afternoon my work place had organised a talk by Anne Ravn about how to improve your daily way of eating. It was a very relevant talk with a few down-to-earth suggestions /rules of thumbs of how you can change the way you eat into a more healthy way. Anne Ravn did not pointed fingers of anyone and she used herself as a very good example of what happens in real life after work. You can find more information about her here http://anneravn.com/

I had taken her book called "Spis dig let" with me, so I could get an autograph, which she kindly enough placed in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...