October 04, 2011

Bindeballe Bjesker


During Autumn 2011 and Spring 2012 I have big goal !!!!!

I will actual walk the entire Kyst til Kyst Stien (coast to coast path) between Vejle (East coast of Jutland) and Blåbands Huk (West coast of Jutland).

I have already walked the first distance between Vejle and Bindeballe, which is a distance of 20 km or approx 30.000 steps. It is more tough to walk 20 km, than I have taught at the beginning. Honestly I will rather row 50 km than walk 20 km. Actual  I felt more tried walking these 20 km than rowing 50 km, which we did this Summer on a one-day trip from Vejle to Trelde Næs, the beginning of Vejle Ford on the south side.

On the first day we got served Bindeballe Bjesker as a part of the tour "entertainment". So when we reached Bindeballe Købmandsgård, I decided to buy my own bottle of Bindeballe Bjesker to celebrate, that I managed the first distance.

Bindeballe Bjesker is produced from an original recipe for the Bindeballe Købmandsgård (Bindeballe Merchant House). Danish heather honey is one of the ingredients inside, so the is relative sweet, so I would recommend to served cold, perhaps ice cold or with some ice cubes.


Bindeballe Købmandsgård is living museum showing an old merchant house. You will find stuff dating back to the "good old days" (not for sale) mixed with soaps, jams, tea, coffee, candy etc. It is very interesting place to visit.

When you read this blog posting I am out walking the second distance between Bindeballe and Bække, another 20 km. So please cross your fingers for my feet and legs :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...