October 09, 2011

Pink Saturday cream puffs


Yesterday it was pink Saturday in Vejle, where you with your shopping could support collection of money towards the fight against breast cancer.

I decided to buy these two small cream puffs at "Von Fass" as my way of doing pink shopping. The sharpe of these white chocolate cream puff really looked like breasts.

Eating these cream puffs turned into one "fight" against sweetness. The white chocolate, the plain cream filling and the thick marzipan bottom were sweet, sweet and sweet. Actual too sweet for my "sweet tooth" !!! The positive thing, which I can say about the cream puff is, that they were relative small and the support to breast cancer fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...