Well in case you have receiced no Easter egg here in 2014, you can make your own Easter egg, which you perhaps will share with some friends and family members ?
These Easter eggs are very simple to make and they take no time to make.
Orange Easter egg: - 5 eggs
- 150 g orange marzipan
- 50 g white "chocolate" coating
- Divide the orange marzipan into 5 pieces.
- Shape the marzipan into egg shape using your hand.
- Melt the white "chocolate" coating.
- Dip the marzipan egg into the melted white coating.
- Place the eggs on baking paper for drying.
- As the coating is drying quiet fast, you need to sprinkle the coating fast with small sugar pearls.
- Store in airtigth container.