Bounty chocolate is one of my favourite chocolate with it´s great creamy coconut center and rich milk chocolate coating. So when I saw this recipe hjemmelavet bounty med marcipan a la Isabellas, I knew at once, that I NEEDED to make these home-made Bounty chocolate with marzipan for Christmas.
I decided to make a bigger portion, so I could coat half in milk chocolate and the other half in dark chocolate, as dark chocolate sometimes is bringing a good balance to a sweet core, which marzipan very easy can bring.
Bounty chocolate with marzipan a la Isabellas: - 30 pieces
- 3 pasteurized egg whites
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 150g marzipan - grated
- 300g desiccated coconut
- 100g milk chocolate
- 200 g dark chocolate
- Pour the egg whites in a small saucepan with the sugar. Gently warm up, while constantly stirring this mixture, until is dissolved.
- Remove this egg-mix from the heat and stir in the grated marzipan.
- Knead in the desiccated coconut by hand, until the mixture comes together, when you squeeze it.
- Form 30 small rolls, cover with foil and place them cool for about 15 minutes.
- Temp the chocolate. Dip one piece of confectionery at a time in the melted chocolate.
- Store in air-tight container.