I need to fill up some of my metallic tins, so they are ready for Christmas and the guests coming by to eat me "out of the house" !
I have located this recipe somewhere in a magazine, which I have forgotten the name of.
- 200 g almond splits
- 1 egg white
- 100 g white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon freeze-dried raspberry
- 1 teaspoon raw liquorice powder
- Mix the almond splits with egg white.
- Roast the almonds in the oven at 175'C, until the splits are golden in colour.
- Temper the white chocolate.
- Mix in the almonds into the melted chocolate. Stir everything very well together.
- Place a teaspoon of the chocolate coated almonds on the baking paper.
- Sprinkle the almonds pieces with raspberry and liquorice powder.
- Let the almond confect piece dry, before they are placed in air tight container.