December 20, 2014

Christmas Calender 2014 Day 20 - Cherry gløgg


Sometimes your Christmas preparation could be more easy using already prepared things, so you have the time to enjoy the company of family and good friends.

So when I tasted this premix for gløgg, I knew at once, that I would this alcohol-free gløgg in connection for the annual Christmas event for my good friends.

Instead of the classic raisins and almonds I decided to used dried cranberries and pine kernels. The recommendation to use dried cranberries is coming from the producer. And it works perfect combing the fresh sour taste of cranberries with the sweetness of this cherry gløgg.

Cherry gløgg: - 4 servings

  • 0.75 l Selleberg cherry gløgg
  • 2 handfuls of dried cranberries
  • pine kernels 
  1. Heat up the cherry gløgg and dried cranberries, the gløgg should not be boiling.
  2. Serve in glasses.
  3. Serve the pine kernels separately, so people can decided for them selves, the amount of kernels to be added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...