- 1 Hokkaido pumpkin
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 shallots
- 30 g butter
- 4 dl white wine
- 1 red chili
- 6 dl vegetable broth
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- Peel the pumpkin, cut the pumpkin into half and remove the seeds. Cut the pumpkin into small squares.
- Cut garlic and shallots very fine
- Melt the butter in a large cooking pot
- Add pumpkin square and onions and fry softly in the butter
- Pour the white wine in the pot, let it boil into half the amount of wine
- Cut the chili into small pieces and remove the seeds
- Add the coriander, chili and vegetable broth into the pot.
- Put the lid on the cooking pot and let the soup boil softly for 20 minutes
- Add mascarpone cheese
- Blend everything together in the cooking pot using a blender
- Seasoning with salt and pepper
- Cook the soup to the boiling point and serve it
The wine gave a wonderful smell in my kitchen during the cooking process, really tempting my taste buds. This pumpkin soup really taste wonderful, but butter and mascarpone cheese play an important role in the taste. Any way it was a success, so I feel more confident about pumpkin for the future in my kitchen. And even Hannibal the cat had a good time this afternoon licking both soup bowl and cooking pot :-)
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.