April 10, 2022

Welcome to Easter Calendar 2022


 

Welcome to Easter Calendar 2022

Easter is just about to start. In Denmark we have public Easter holiday in form of 5 Easter days incl. two days in the week-end (Thursday - Monday). The schools are closed the three days just before Easter, so so many Danes will have  vacation as a family in this upcoming week.

This is the first Easter since the break out of corona, that we here in Denmark again travel outside Denmark or meet up with friends and family without any corona restrictions.

As usual I will be celebrating the Easter with a small Easter calendar, where I will share a recipe from my kitchen on each of the Easter days. I hope you will look from time to time, so I am busy with in my little kitchen. 

The first blog post will start in this Easter Calendar 2022 will Maundy Thursday  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...