December 30, 2012

Kitchen equipment 17 - Easter lamb form


What is this "funny" thing ? Well first of all it is a Christmas gift from my mother. And secondly it is baking form from Alsace in France, which is used for baking lamb shaped cakes for Easter. So it is actually a perfect Christmas gift, as we have a saying in Denmark, that Christmas is lasting until Easter !!!!

So I will be baking lamb cake for Easter in 2013. However, before I can bake such a lamb cake, I need to find a recipe on such a French/Alsace style lamb cake !!!!!

If you should know such a lamb cake recipe, please feel free to share it with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...