A KISS FOR VALENTINE
A small kiss for Valentine with a lovely taste of raspberry. In Denmark the small meringue is a kiss, so this must be the right choice sweet treat for Valentine. I have this recipe for my Valentines kisses Mette Blomsterberg små kys.
Raspberry meringue (kiss): - plenty
- 50 g egg white
- 150 g sugar
- 0,25 dl freeze dried raspberry
- red food colour
- Whip the egg whites airy, but not stiff. Add in the sugar little by little, while whipping. Keep whipping until the mass is stiff and tough.
- Stir in the freeze-dried raspberry together with red food colour.
- Pour the mass into a pipping bag.
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper.
- Pip the meringue mass into small cakes.
- Bake the meringue cakes at 120-140'C for approx 60 minutes (no fan oven).
- Cold down the merigues and store them in airtight container.