For the birthday coffee for rower I also made cream cake using this Twin-food recipe, which work perfect in my kitchen compared to the dicaster I had with this cream cake with rhubarb compote and white chocolate cream.
Cream cake with rhubarb cream: - 1 cake
- Buns for cream cake
- 500 g rhubarb - 1-2 cm pieces
- 200 g sugar
- 1 lemon - the juice
- ½ l dairy whipping cream, 35-40% fat
- 3 leaves of gelatine
- Start by making the rhubarb compote, which can be done 1 days before or earlier.
- Add rhubarb pieces, sugar and lemon juice to a cooking pot. Bring it to the boil. Let the rhubarb simmer until the pieces are soft (10-15 minutes).
- Cool down the rhubarb compote.
- Place the gelatine leaves in cold water for 5-10 minutes.
- Whip the dairy cream into whipped cream.
- Squeeze the gelatine leaves free from water.
- Melt the gelatine leaves in a water bath place in boiling water.
- Blend the rhubarb compote into a homogenous mass and blend the melted gelatine in as well.
- Gentle stir the rhubarb compote together with the whipped cream.
- Place a cream cake bun in a round spring form.
- Spread some of the rhubarb cream on top, place another cream cake bun on top of the rhubarb cream.
- Spread another portion of rhubarb cream on this bun layer, followed by placing the third cream cake bun on top.
- Spread the remaining rhubarb cream as top layer.
- Place the cream cake in the refrigerator for minimum 4 hours or night over.
- Serve and enjoy :-)
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.