Today it is Easter Saturday, which is the third day in the Danish Easter vacation.
Today I have been enjoying these double baked potatoes with a filling of bacon, Cheddar cheese, egg, pepper fruit, red onion and sour cream. This dish can be enjoyed either as a lunch dish or a main course.
Doubled baked potatoes with bacon, egg, pepper fruit and red onion: - 2-3 servings
- 3 baking potatoes
- Olive oil
- 125 g sliced bacon
- 60 g Cheddar cheese - grated
- 100 g sour cream
- 20 g butter
- 1 egg - whipped together
- 1 small red onion - medium chopped
- 2 small pepper fruit - medium chopped
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Heat up the oven to 200'C.
- Wash the baked potatoes.
- Pinch the baked potatoes and glaze the surface of them with olive oil.
- Place the baked potatoes on a baking tray, which is placed in the lower part of the oven.
- Bake the potatoes at 200'C for 1 hour and 15 minutes. After 30 minute turn the potatoes up side down.
- Meanwhile fry the bacon slices.
- After frying chopped the bacon slices.
- Afterwards fry the red onion and snack pepper fruit in the leftover fat from the bacon for 3-4 minutes.
- After cooling the baking potatoes, half them and remove the potato meat without destroying the potato peel.
- Mince the potato meat into the mashed potato.
- Stir in the egg, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, bacon, red onion, butter, pepper fruit-
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Fill the mashed potato mixture into the potato peels.
- Bake the potatoes at 200'C for 20 minutes in the lower part of the oven.
- Sprinkle with cut chives.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.