I have located this recipe on these muffins in the weekly magazine "Søndag". The taste is great and the texture is lovely soft/moist. You can use Christmas leftovers of cherry sauce as well as marzipan, if you still have some left.
Muffin with cherry, chocolate and marzipan: - 10-12 muffins
- 1 dl cherry from cherry sauce - minced
- 150 g butter - soft
- 200 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 220 g (cake) wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon natron
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 60 g marzipan - grated
- 60 g milk chocolate - medium chopped
- Heat up the oven to 200'C.
- Whip the sugar and butter into a foamy, white mass.
- Add in the egg one by one, whip in between.
- Mix the wheat flour, vanilla sugar, natron and baking powder together, before it is added into the liquid mass.
- Add in the cherries, chocolate and marzipan. Stir the muffin dough well together.
- Fill the dough into muffin forms.
- Bake the muffins at 200'C for 20-30 minutes.
- Check, that the muffins is baked, before they are removed from the oven.
- Cool down the muffins prior to serving.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.