May 27, 2021

Irma knit top - getting started on my first Summer knitting projects

 

As my first Summer knitting project, I have decided to knit this Irma top from Önling. As yarn I will use Önling no 14 garn, which is made from 78% cotton and 22% linen.

It will be something of a change knitting with cotton & linen yarn instead of the wool, which I have used a lot for my recent knitting projects. This cotton & linen yarn feels much hard for the fingers compared to wool.

I brought this yarn as part of a knitting box from Önling last Summer. Last Summer I started late June/beginning of July to knit some Summer projects, so my first Summer tops was first finished mid August. Therefore it has been important for me to start my Summer knitting sooner this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...