May 22, 2022

Shopping in Malmö

 

Last week I went to Malmö for the Nordic Dairy Congress. I managed for do some shopping during some of the programme breaks. I went to some supermarkets, where I stocked on both saffron and vanilla powder. The saffron I will use to bake saffron buns for my upcoming birthday. I use the vanilla powder instead of vanilla pods.

I also managed to located two shops selling hand-dyed yarns produced by local yarn dyers. I found two merino yarns in green made by Joladesign.se, and in the shop Garderobendesign I also found some merino and mohair as well hand-dyed in some other green colours by Garnlycka.se.

Four of the merino yarns fits perfect together in  a knitting project of some kind. And one of the merino yarn and mohair I intend to use to knit West Side by Susie Haumann.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...