December 01, 2010

Countdown to Christmas is started

December 1st means, that Christmas is just around the corner. Luckily most of my shopping for Christmas present is already done, but none of my Christmas decorations have been unpacked from the hiding places. Actually the only Christmas decoration is this Christmas calendar consisting of 24 lights, where I am just on time with the very first light.

The snow, which arrived last week, is still hanging around and increasing in volume day by day. So the surroundings is like a 3D Christmas card, which very quiet unusual for Denmark.
Talking about Christmas cards. Yes, I have so fare received two Christmas cards. And I have Christmas cards, envelopes and stamps in house ready for my own season greeting process to be started. But not today, this evening I will feasting with Kusmi Christmas tea and two klejner :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...