May 15, 2016

Whit market at Trapholt 2016



The Christmas fair at Trapholt has become a mot-do-thing for me, however, it is very first time for me, that I have been a guest at the similar pinsemarked Trapholt. At this market you can find some great craft designers of very high quality.

As usual my advise to you is to arrive from the very beginng, as this means you can get parking spots more or less next door to the museum. Besides from getting a good parking spot, you can also get a good look around the various arts and craft booths, before the fair area becomes over-crowed.



The entrance is free to both the fair as well as the museum, so you actually save 75 DKK, which is the normal entrance to the museum !!! The fair will also be open again tomorrow Whit Monday.
I will be back again next year :-)

So what could I "not live without" this time ?


A thermo tea cup in china by Esther Elisabeth Pedersen


Another vase by Rikke Elgaard with dots/small hills popping out from the vase. So a new "family member" can be added to my green vase table :-)


Another china bowl where the pattern is inspired by pines by Gitte Jensen.


Another green vase by Janni Godtliebsen, where a new colour of glazing had been testing. Otherwise her vases are in white or white with black pattern.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...