April 24, 2016

Tea shopping in Paris during Springtime


This week I was on a short business trip to Paris, where I was so lucky, that I had time for both some shopping as well as seeing two art museums.

As usual I went tea shopping actually at two various shops. I went to my "usual" tea shop Kusmi at Avenue Niel, I brought a brand new tea version, which was launched last week,  in form of AquaRosa (hibiscus, apple, red berries, blackberries, mulberry leaves, elderberry, flavour). The person in the tea shop told, that this tea would be great for ice tea, and he really made a great effort to explain me how to make ice tea compared to plain tea, despite his less fluent English, many thanks to him doing this :-)

Also the tea BB Detox (green tea, maté, rooibos, guarana, dandelion and scent of grapefruit), Tsarevna (limited edition black tea, spices, orange) and finally short bread made with Anastasia found it´s way into my shopping bag.

Ladurée is also selling tea besides from all their many cakes and macarons. Instead of buying the tea in at their shop in Paris, it is actually easier and cheaper to do the shopping at a small Ladurée shop inside the airport. Here I Marie Antoinette (black tea, pieces of orange and pineapple, rose petals, aromas (orange, honey, lemon, lime, mandarin, grapefruit)) and Joséphine ( black tea, lemon and orange peels, aromas (mandarin, grapefruit, lemon, jasmine)).

So I think you can say, that I been shopping royal teas :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...