February 26, 2022

Make Nine 2022 - knitting ambitions

 

On a knitting vlog, which I watch during back in 2020, I saw that some knitters were making a Make Nine plan for an upcoming new year. I found this to be a great idea, as it would bring me some structure to all the many knitting ideas, which I collect in magazine, online knitting shops and knitting vlogs. 

So, for 2021 I made such a Make Nine 2021 knitting project plan, which I actually managed to complete. Yes, I was a little pressured, as lot of Make Nine 2021 projects were sweaters or other knitting projects, where I struggled with the knitting firmness, so I had to re-knit again on a different size of the knitting needle. 

My good friend from high school  was also struggling, so for 2022 we have decided to add smaller projects to our Make Nine 2022 list. Again I have made my Make 2022 plan on a piece of carton, which you can see a photo above. Next to the project, there is two small boxes. The upper box is named WIP (Work in Progress), and here I can place a cross as well as the date, when I start on the specific knitting project. The lower box is named FO (Finished Object), where I again to make a cross and write the date, when I have finished the knitting of the specific project. 

For my Make None 2022 I have decided to knit from nine different designer, so I can get try various designers instead of just knitting from more or less one knit designers. My list looks like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...