July 28, 2011

Home-made lavender sugar


I have found the idea for lavender sugar in the cooking book called "året rundt - ideer og inspiration til lidt af hvert" by Trine Penlau. However, I have changed the ratio between sugar and lavender, so it contains more lavender in my version.

I have no decided yet how and where to use this lavender sugar. Perhaps in cookies or desserts ? Do you have an idea, how you would use lavender sugar ? If yes, please share it with me :-)

Lavender sugar:
  • 300 g sugar
  • 2 tablespoons of lavender
  1. Mix lavender and sugar together in a glass
  2. Let it infuse for approx. 1 month
  3. Try to figure out, where to use this lavender sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...