May 02, 2012

Tea Time Treat April 2012





For the monthly virtual blogging Tea Table hosted by Kate from What Kate Baked in April I tested these Easter butter cookies with saffron and marzipan as my contribution for the tea table. You can the entire tea table of April having focus on Easter here: April tea time treats round up.

For the coming virtual tea table hosted by Karen from Lavender and Lovage in May the focus on FLOWERS :-). You can more information about the event here: http://www.lavenderandlovage.com/2012/04/new-tea-time-treats-for-may-get-floral-in-the-kitchen

This theme really is fitting perfect into my kitchen, so my "only" task will be only to select one idea alone and not several tea time treats. So perhaps I should make a vote on my blog, and let my kitchen guests take the decision for me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...