June 30, 2012

Gin with lime and rhubarb cordial



I found the idea about combining rhubard cordial with gin and lime on the blog called "Himmelske kager" -
rabarberlimonade med gin og lime. So instead of making my usual gin & tonic, I decided to test this combination this wonderful summer evening without rain!!!!! It is also some time since, I have sharing a drink recipe with you, so here comes my version of this rhubarb drink with gin.

Gin with lime and rhubarb cordial: - 1 drink
  1. Pour the gin into a high ball glass
  2. Pour the rhubarb cordial on top of the gin
  3. Add lime slices and ice cubes into the glass
  4. Top up with sparkling water
  5. CHEERS :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...