Another good comfort Winter dish is chili con carne, so I am sharing a simple and easy recipe from my kitchen with you.
Chili con carne: - 4 servings
- 350 g minced beef
- 2 onions - finely chopped
- 230 g ready-to-use Kidney beans
- 2 red pepper fruits - medium chopped
- 2 carrots - in thin slices
- 340 g mashed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon fresh (frozen) chili - finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Sonnentor Hot Stuff (spice mix of paprika, garlic, thyme, chili, oregano, rosemary, basil, black pepper, rose flowers, marigold and sun flower)
- 1 tablespoon dark syrup
- mix of butter and oil for frying the meat and onion
- salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Fry the meat and onion in hot butter/oil mix in a larger cooking pot.
- Add the spice mix chili, dark syrup, pepper fruit, carrots and mashed tomatoes.
- Let everything softly for 30 minutes.
- Add in the kidney beans and let everything cook for another 5 minutes
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve together with rice.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.