May 16, 2015

Garden in Spring dress


The garden is bursting of Spring here in May. My two apple trees are in full blossom, I really like this sight of apple trees in fully covered by light red floweres :-)

Both the raspberry and rhubarbs have turned their spot in my garden into a green jungle. So I can again start using my own rhubarbs for new creations in my kitchen.

While I was busy yesterday in my garden using the sunny weather to full extent (before the rain of today arrived), Hannibal the Cat as usually has making himself useful in a warm sunny spot.


The potatoes have also made their presence noticeable by putting the first small green tops above ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...