July 12, 2016

Ceramic plate from Studio Arhoj


During a recent city vacation to Oslo I found a shop selling various types of crafts incl these two ceramic things, which I brought. In the same shop I also noticed some great ceramic plate, which I found very tempting.

However, when I turned the plate up side down, I noticed it was produced by Studio Arhoj, and there is not reason in buying Danish ceramic in Oslo, when you live in Denmark ! After my return to Denmark I went looking for these plates, where I found product from this craft studio in my local Decorate shop. However, these products are quiet popular, so I was placed on a waiting list !!! and last week I finally buy one ceramic plate in the colour called sea green.

So a big thank you to my good girl friend, who gave me some part of the plate as a birthday gift to me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...