Another green and very healthy looking juice, where the taste is in the "healthy" direction without being ugly !!! This juice will not become one of my favourites.
As usual I ony use the mint leaves from the mint stems, as I find the stems of mint to give more bitterness into the juice. And I am not a fan of this type of bitterness.
FRESH BREEZE: - 4 servings
- 1 spring cabbage
- 1 lime with peel
- 1 green lemon with peel
- one handful of mint - only the leaves
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 green pepperfruit without the core and seeds
- 2 apples
- Clean and rinse all the ingredients.
- Cut the fruit and vegetable in manageable sizes for the juicer.
- Juice everything together. Juice the mint leaves in between the apples.
- Serve cold.
- Can be store in the refrigerator for 1-1½ day.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.