August 17, 2018

Earl Grey Martini


We started the Royal Afternoon Tea off with an Earl Grey Martini, which I got inspiration from watching the episode of Anne & Anders in Brexitland having focus on England. I twisted my version of the Earl Grey Martini leaving out the lemon juice (forgot it), and in order to boost the key note flavour of Earl Grey I added in some bergamotte liqueur.

It turned to be great experiment, which my good friends from Horsens also like, and they found this was a cocktail, which they could drink again another time.

Earl Grey Martini: 2-3 cocktails

  • 1½ dl Earl Grey tea - brewed and cool down
  • 10 cl gin
  • 3 cl bergamotte liqueur
  • 10-12 ice cubes
  1. Make some Earl Grey tea, which afterwards is cool down in the refrigerator
  2. Into a cocktail shaker is added ice cubes, cold Earl Grey tea, gin and bergamotte liqueur.
  3. Shake the cocktail, until it ice cold.
  4. Pour into cocktail glasses.
  5. Cheers and enjoy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...