August 24, 2018

New recipe books with afternoon tea as topic



Besides from filling up my suitcase with tea and gin during my Summer vacation to England I also brought these three cooking books with focus on afternoon tea, so I still have have some new recipes to test out on my good friends from Horsens, while we meet up for afternoon tea such as the our recent Royal Afternoon Tea.

The three afternoon tea books are:

  • National Trust - Book of Afternoon Tea
  • National Trust . Book of Scones
  • Ms Marmite Lover's Secret Tea Party by Kerstine Rodgers
In the scones recipe on of my good friends from Horsens found a recipe on Earl Grey scones, so perhaps the theme for the next afternoon tea should be Earl Grey ??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...