August 18, 2018

Shopping in Flensburg & Sønderborg


I have been on night over stay at Benniksgaard Hotel with my mother celebrating her birthday. We combined with shopping exhibitions both Flensburg and Sønderborg, so I could fill up my stocks of things for baking, gin for gin tonics, new teas for my tea pot (Kusmi apple tea & David Rio chai powder), spice mixes, nut spreads and two glaases for cehrry jam).

I also found some green glass bowls, which I can use for decoration in my garden. In Flensburg my mother and I as usual found some interesting new flowers for the garden at Bloom 2000.

Besides for the various food shopping I also managed to buy some new cloths for Autumn.



Both at Benniksgaard and at Carstensens Teshop in Sønderborg I managed to find various new teas for my tea pot. I am BIG drinker of tea, and the good specialty tea shop in Vejle (Luka) closed 1-1½ year, so it is difficult for me to find some teas in Vejle. Luckily I am always on the look out for new teas, when I am travelling, so I am not in need of a good specialty tea shop in Vejle.

 At Benniksgaard I found the following rose lemonade for gin cocktail (I will later share the recipe with you), Sønderjysk tea (Carstensens Tehandel) and Pomegranate & Cranberry tea by VildMedTe.dk.
In Sønderborg I located the actual tea shop of Carstensens Tehandel, where I brought a box of 15 different tea bags (gift potential), Esters Lakridste and two bags of pasta dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...