Here I located such as recipe in form of tomatsuppe a la Femina. I have made a few modifications. As I had no fresh basil, I did not use it. And instead of only using balsamico I used a combination of balsamico and raspberry vinegar. I also decided to add in the two red pepper fruits from the weekly vegetable box, as I already been shopping pepper fruit from the supermarket.
And finally instead of using only cherry tomatoes I used a combination of normal big tomatoes and cherry tomatoes. It is a question of using, what you have available in your kitchen.
UPDATE 13 November:
According to my mother this tomato soup taste much better than the Mou's tomato soup :-) My mother is a regular user of the various frozen soup from Mou.
Baked tomato soup a la Femina: - 4 servings
- 1000 g fresh tomatoes - washed and divided into medium chuncks
- 1 onion - finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic - finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 red pepper fruit - washed, de-seeded and medium chopped
- season with salt & pepper
- 1½ tablespoon balsamico
- ½ tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 3 dl vegetable stock
- 70 g tomato concentrate
- Add the tomato chuncks, pepper fruit pieces, onion and garlic into the large oven-stable traying.
- Drizzle over the oilve oil and season with salt & pepper. Stir everything together.
- Baked the tamato mix in oven at 200'C (fan oven).
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add in the balsamico and raspberry vinegar, stir everything around.
- Bake for another 10 minutes at 200'C.
- Meanwhile pour the vegetable stock and tomato concentrate into a cooking pan.
- After 30 minutes baking in the oven, fill the tomato mix into the cooking pan.
- Blend everything together.
- Bring the soup to the boil.
- The soup can be served with boiled pasta, boiled rice, fried bacon and/or bread.
- Enjoy :-)