November 02, 2018

Pink closure to October month



PINK CLOSURE TO OCTOBER MONTH

Here in August, September & October month I have been selling the extra jam jars from the many different types of jams & vinegar, which I have been creating in my little kitchen to both work colleagues and friends. Hopefully the buyers are and have been enjoying:
As a starting asking price I have suggested 15 DKK (=2 €)/glass or bottle. This sale has in total generated 420 DKK, which has just been donated to araceagainstbreastcancer.dk. As I still have different jam jars left, I keep selling them to friends and colleagues, and here in November & December the sale will be donated to Julemærkefonden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...