November 25, 2018

Christmas market at Haughus Gods





My mother & I have visited the Christmas market at Haughus Gods, which is located close to Jelling, and this is the first Christmas market, which we have visited here in 2018.

There was a few greet looking Christmas tableaus inside the main building. And some of the stand at the markets had some good stuff to buy. But all in all this Christmas market had too much of the "uninteresting home-made" Christmas stuff.

I found some natural Christmas decorations at a very attractive price level, which now have found a place in my home for the upcoming Christmas decoration.

Anyway, I an really looking forward to the Christmas fair Trapholt, which takes place next week-end, as I always find some very tempting things at these fairs at Trapholt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...