October 02, 2020

Ærø shopping


Friday last week my mother and I went away on another day-trip, this time to the island of Ærø. As we did the trip before 1st October we got the return trip on the ferry incl. the car of 10 DKK in total, the sailing time is between 60-75 minutes each way. Now the price is 350 DKK, so it was something of discount :-)

In the town of Ærøskøbing I located this community driven shop called Den Gamle Købmandsgård,  where you can buy a selection of products made on the island of Ærø.

So I brought this little collection of some small soaps from with flavour of  lavender and mint from Sæberiet, liquorice candy made by Hattesen konfektfabrik, gooseberry jam by Annas Gourmet, salt from Salteriet and finally two green ceramic bowl made by Skåb Keramik.

1 comment:

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...