October 22, 2020

Pickling green tomatoes

 

As Autumn has arrived for real here in Denmark, it is time to get the garden ready for the Winter. This means for my little garden, that I have removed the two outdoor tomato plants. However, before dumping the tomato plant into the garden compost container, that I picked all the remaining green tomatoes.

I ended up with 2 kg small green tomatoes, which I decided, that I would turn into pickled green tomatoes on form of:

Besides from removing the green tomatoes I have digged up my Dahlia tubers, so they do not become destroyed by the frost. Again, the flowers have been placed in my some of my green ceramic vases by Janni Godtliebsen & Potteriet. The Dahlia tubers are being dried, before they are placed cold for Winter storage.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...