October 25, 2020

Yarn shopping in Nykøbing Mors

 

At my Summer vacation in August I located a yarn shopping in Nykøbing Mors, where you can buy hand-dyed yarn with some amazing names like "Tiger animal", "royal blue", "dark pesto green" & "dusty green pea".

So last week, when the schools had Autumn vacation, I took an afternoon off from work to visit a friend of mine back from high school living in Skive. And together we drove to Nykøbing Mors to visit this specific yarn shop.

During my Summer vacation I noticed a knitted sweater called so faded by Andrea Mowry, which was knitted in 5 different colours of Single Merino by itsyarn in the colour dark green, light green & blue to dark blue.

I also found Single Merino in the colour called "Tiger Animal", which I together with Sandness tynd silk mohair in yellow, which I use for Sunday mohair edition by PetiteKnit

Together with all my yarn shopping I got some small knitting gift in form of stich markers & yarn wires. 


At another yarn in Nykøbing Mors I found some fur looking yarn on discount, 5 DKK per yarn wrench. My plant is to use this yarn for a new knit hat.
Finally I also brought a bottle of Danish strawberry liqueur together with two bags of asparagus risotto. It is good to have some risotto mixture available in kitchen for those days, when you have no clue, what to cook for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...