December 22, 2020

Christmas Calendar 2020 Day 22 - indoor Christmas decorations

 

It is not just outside the house, that I have decorated for Christmas. Also, indoor I have decorate the kitchen living room for Christmas. As I this year has a small kitten, some of the Christmas balls, which decorates the window have been placed as high as possible.

The use of battery candle light is another common theme for my Christmas decoration this year, again due to the presence in the house of a small kitten having no idea, what a burning candle is !!!

Not that many guests have been coming around, however, I small silver-like tray stand ready with glasses and different types of liqueurs to welcome guests :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...