December 09, 2020

Silke sweater - first progress


Some time has gone, since I shared an update on my on-going knitting projects. This time I would like to show the progress, which I have made on Silke sweater. I am using the yarn Önling Yarn No 12  (mixture of 55% wool & 45% cotton) for the knitting of this sweater. 

In the recipe you should use knitting needles of size 3.5, however my knitting test showed, that I need to knit with knitting needles in size, so it takes some time to get a sweater with a length of 59 cm,. Anyway I have just placed knitting masks on two knitting wires for the arms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...