December 26, 2020

Christmas sweater 2020 by Önling


Having finished this knitting of the Silke sweater, I have started right away knitting on my next knitting project in form of the Christmas sweater 2020 by Önling with bling. I brought this Christmas sweater as a kit (yarn + recipe) in connection with Black Friday offer at Önling, so I paided 812.70 DKK (107.50 €) for the entire kit. 

The yarn is dark green Önling no 2 yarn, which is 100% merino wool. And as the bling factor I using gold coloured Krea Deluxe shiny glimmer yarn. The Christmas sweater can also be knitted without the bling yarn. 

This will be first Christmas sweater. As one of my friends said, well you will NOT be finished before Christmas. And this is very true, however, we have a Daish saying, that Christmas last until Easter !!

And the pattern is not so Christmas style, that you cannot wear this sweater in January & February. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...