January 25, 2011

Afternoon tea at Ladurée at Champs-Elysées


A colleague of mine strongly recommend me to have afternoon tea at Ladurée on the Champs-Elysées next time, when I was in Paris, so this afternoon I did so. This tea is not exceptionally good at it is at Marriage Frères, but the cake AND the macaroon was.

Put flowers into something eatable and/or drinkable and I will try it !!!! So I decided to taste the cake called L´Ispahan as it is soft macaroon with raspberries and rose. The taste of rose was excellent. And the cake was decorated with rose petal including dewdrops. The dewdrops are fake, which I noticed after sticking my fingertips into those dewdrops, but the illusion was just great.
¨

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...