This afternoon my cake will participate in the election of the BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE COMPETITION 2011 at work !!!!! One of my colleagues has initiated this cake competition for the first time every in the department. It will be great to participate as well as eat these many different kinds of chocolate cake. May the BEST CAKE win :-)
- 175 g cake flour
- 250 g sugar
- 50 g cocoa powder (without sugar)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
- 150 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 50 g milk
- 50 g orange juice
- 50 g walnuts - chopped
- Heat the oven to 175'C
- Whip butter and sugar together.
- Add baking powder and vanilla sugar.
- Add the eggs and whip.
- Add milk and orange juice and whip together.
- Add the cake flour and whip again.
- Add the cocoa powder and stir it well into the cake mix.
- Finally add the chopped walnuts and stir it well into the cake mix.
- Fill the baking form with the cake mix.
- Bake the cake at 175'C for 45 minutes.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.