|French raisin snail from Paul|
Raisin "snails" with cinnamon: - 18-20 pieces
- ½ tablespoon cardamon
- 300 g milk
- 10 g yeast
- 150 g sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 150 g butter - soft
- 1 egg
- 675 g wheat flour
- 125 g brown sugar
- 125 g butter - soft
- 10 g golden syrup
- 10 g cinnamon
- 75 g raisins
- 1 egg for glazing
- Heat the milk to max. 37'C.
- Add the cardamon to the milk.
- Stir the yeast into the milk. 10 g yeast for cold resting or 50 g yeast for warm resting.
- Add sugar, salt and egg into the milk mix.
- Add the flour into the milk mix.
- Knead the dough for a short time.
- Cut the butter into small pieces.
- Add the butter into the dough.
- Knead the dough and butter together. I usually knead for 10 minutes.
- Let the dough raise.
- Mix the soft, brown sugar, cinnamon and golden syrup together.
- Divide the dough into two parts.
- Roll the dough out, until to the height is 1 cm height.
- Spread half of the sugar-butter on top of the dough.
- Spread raisins on top.
- Roll the dough into a roll.
- Slice the roll into pieces, which is 3-4 cm.
- Place these slices into muffin form, so the butter is under control during the baking process.
- Let the raisin snails raise warm for 60 minutes.
- Heat the oven (conventional) to 200'C.
- Place the snails in the lower part of the oven.
- Let the snails bake for 20-25 minutes.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.